A LogiCross - great logic game known as nonogram, griddler, picgrid, hanjie, picross, logic art and paint by number - is a puzzle based on a grid of black and white squares which form a picture. Join millions of Nonogram fans and solve as many as you can. Guaranted hours of fun ! Easy controls, simple interface. Maps 5x5 are very simple and generated randomly, ideal to learn basics and test your speed in solving. Real fun for advanced users starts at 10x10 maps.
HOW TO PLAY:
The numbers by each column and each row tell you how many blocks of black squares there are on that column or row, how big they are, and in what order they appear. Each number represents a group of black squares. (3 4 7) would mean there are groups of three, four and seven filled black squares, in that order, with at least one white square in between. The puzzle is solved when all the cells are filled-in correctly.
- Almost 3000 unique puzzles - all free.
- 4 groups of nonograms - 5x5, 10x10, 15x15 and 20x20.
- No undo, no hints, third error ends game - be carefull where you tap.
- Zoom, scroll map, single and multiselect.
- 4 leaderboards - one for each difficulty level. Score is based on time, so be the fastest.
- Over 50 achievements to unlock - try to get them all.
- Enter safe mode to mark suspicious squares.
- FULL NETWORK ACCESS: This permission is used by ads service.
LogiCross Nonogram is a free software application from the Puzzle & Word Games subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-11-24. The program can be installed on Android.
LogiCross Nonogram (version 1.21) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.